94 SRS SOFT Slow Rebound
The latest generation of PORON provides the ultimate in comfort.
The new Slow-Recovery PORON is so flexible it moulds to the contours of your feet.
Walking has never been such a joy.
PORON® Slow Rebound Cushioning Series is a unique custom contouring material that will continue to rebound to its original state after each use. Available in four different product variations, you can choose which PORON Slow Rebound Material will provide the right amount of support, cushioning and memory return for your application. Unlike other memory foam materials that often take a set or offer users a one-time custom fit, the specially designed PORON Slow Rebound Cushioning surpasses all expectations by continually adapting and offering consistent support and fit for your every curve during each use.
Some applications for PORON Slow Rebound Materials include total contact insoles, tongue and ankle cushioning along with various apparel and low impact protective equipment. Whether you are looking for that cushy comfort material to provide an instant “aaahhh” feeling or slightly stiff but conforming material for extra support, there is a right PORON Slow Rebound Material to help provide a solution
Custom Fit and Support During Each Use
- A material that continually returns to its original shape after each use.
- Custom, total contact fit helps to support stability and balance.
- A good low impact absorption material that conforms to the body.
- Long-term comfort and excellent compression-set resistance that will not break down with repeated use.
- Open-cell, breathable technology.
- Available in a variety of thicknesses to meet your specific product design needs.
Versatile to Suit Your Designs
- Available in Very Soft, Soft, Firm and Very Firm product variations.
- As part of a PORON Dual Layer package for a custom design.