- Antishock & Comfort, open-cell 100 % PU foam for shoe and orthopedic applications.
- Poron material, with its distinctive porous structure, offers exceptional energy absorption capabilities and life of the shoe resiliency.
- Poron is breathable, with high water vapour transmission for dryness and coolness.
- High performance lining, which actively and automatically absorb water vapour, laminated with excellent shock absorbent materials.
- Thanks to antimicrobial action, odour development is inhibited.
- The lamination is a transpirant lamination and the dual zone construction incorporates a climatic and perspiration control, which gives the foot a dry, soft and comfortable sensation.
- Thermoformable for insoles with shock absorbing effect.
- Open-cell Polyurethane foam developed to provide the perfect blend of cushioning with a built in moisture movement system.
- Poliyou is breathable, wicks moisture and absorbs odor with natural active carbon plus inhibits the growth of fungus and bacteria with friendly anti-microbials.
- Thermoformable PU foam for the best insole technology and is extremely lightweight providing optimum performance without adding weight to the shoe.
- Open-cell foam, allowing air to circulate around the foot, keeping your foot cooler inside the shoe. The open cell structure of Hyperlite creates a moisture management system inside the shoe by moving moisture away from the foot leaving foot drier.
- Hyperlite contains a patented anti-microbial formulation to fight fungus, bacteria, and odor in the shoe.
- Material with a latex component, which, besides its great shock absorbing effect, guarantees high quality with its carbon particles.
- Carbonactive is breathable, antibacterial and antifungal.
- This foam has very high degree of permeability, which enables the damp air to be carried away from the sole of the foot.